Adobe Commerce Formerly known as Magento, pre-released the latest version on 26th July 2022
Admins at Adobe Commerce are now all set to take their Adobe Commerce 2.4x release line a step ahead with the release of their latest version Adobe Commerce 2.4.5.
The Adobe Commerce 2.4.5 version was pre-released on 26th July and is all set for general availability on 9th August 2022.
The new version of Adobe Commerce is said to be released with 400 quality fixes and enhancements. It is big news for Adobe Commerce store owners and the developers. Currently, Adobe Commerce 2.4.5 is in its beta testing phase.
The new version is expected to be a significant upgrade from its previous version in terms of security, performance, and platform experience. Adobe has left no stone unturned to make the essential updates in the upcoming version.
Have a Glance at The Improvements in Adobe Commerce 2.4.5
The firm has introduced a bucketful of changes and improvements in their fresh version. Highlights of all enhancements are as follows:
- Instilled ACL resources to the inventory
- Enhancements in inventory template security
- Google reCAPTCHA supports wish list sharing, creating new accounts, and gift card forms.
- MaliciousCode upgraded to HTMLPurifier.
- DHL integration schema updated from v6.0 to v6.2
- Support from Composer 2.2, TinyMCE 5.10.2, and jQueryUI 1.13.1.
- Upgrade of twenty composer dependencies
- Upgrade all outdated JS libs to the latest version in Adobe Commerce 2.4.5.
GraphQL Performance Enhancements
- Faster rebuilding of unified storefront GraphQL schema on deployment.
- GraphQL API capability to consume the authorization token expiration date/time.
- Allows disabling the session cookies for all GraphQL operations completely.
- Session usage has been removed from the HTTP header.
- Apple Pay is now available for all merchants.
- PayPal Pay later is now available for merchants in Spain and Italy.
- Removed Braintree KNOUNT fraud protection from Adobe Commerce 2.4.5 codebase.
- The option “Always request 3DS” has been added for all Braintree payments.
- Store admin can preview PayPal Credit card & Pay Later buttons in the backend.
- PWA Studio v.12.5.x is now fully compatible with Adobe Commerce 2.4.5 release.
- Store admins can deploy a service such as Google Tag Manager from the admins only.
- PWA Studio storefronts collect the customer’s behavior for the web analytics services through eventing.
Highlights of The Major Issues Fixed
- Changing the Admin URL no longer throws any exception.
- The cart total for a bundle product is calculated correctly when the Product Subselect rule is applied.
- Issues related to Adobe Stock sign-out are fixed.
- Single login is now valid for the multiple store views for shoppers with the global account sharing.
- Admin Action Log report issues fixed.
- Correct price for the configurable products is displayed on the product page after changing its quantity.
- System emails work efficiently with an email address that contains “-”.
- An error will be displayed on the shipping page if the customer feeds the invalid email.
- Admins can now set the session size to 0 from the backend, which no longer logs out the admin.
- Admin will now be able to translate the title of the “Show Password” checkbox on the various pages.
- Name of customers is displayed correctly when the order is placed by guest customers with PayPal.
- Product filtering by color in layered navigation now works efficiently.
- Lengthy names are now word-wrapped.
Adobe Commerce 2.4.5 Official Release Notes
In nutshell, the new version of Adobe commerce is all set to enhance the experience and facilities for their store owners and developers. To provide the seamless business experience to the users, the firm has removed a couple of hundreds of bugs with a lot of upgrades. Let it be the security enhancement or the payment gateways, the firm has worked in every aspect to deliver the best platform to the users.
You might also like to read