We Pledge to Provide You Best Quality Products & Service Without Jeopardizing Your Privacy
What kind of information do we collect?
Whenever a user uses any of our products or services, then he/she may be asked to provide us the following personally identifiable information.
- Any contact information such as email address or phone no
- Miscellaneous information which may be acquired through customer surveys
- Apart from these, we may also collect personally non-identifiable information such as cookies and system informatio
Why do we collect this data?
- To improve the quality of our services and products
- We use this data to analyze trends and to create products that suit better to your needs
- To keep in touch with you and to provide you information about our latest offers and products
- We use the data to make the website easy to navigate and organized
How we make sure that your data is secure?
We keep all your data stored on secure servers. No third party can access your information without proper authorization because we maintain a high-level of confidentiality.
Note: We do not disclose the data we gather from our applications and extensions to any external applications or entities. We prioritize the security and confidentiality of our clients’ and customers’ data, utilizing it solely for enhancing our products. Moreover, we regularly purge the collected data to maintain its cleanliness.
A cookie is a simple text file which asks your permission to be stored on your computer system. It provides information about your preferences and lets the web browser to offer you a personalized browsing experience.
Links to other websites & Third Party Applications
All the external links on our site are safe, but once you switch to other websites, then we would not be held responsible for the way they handle user privacy. So, we recommend you to read the privacy policies of all those websites.