Did you know only two chief factors are enough to keep your organization running successfully? Yes, one is marketing, and the other is sales. A gap may obstruct the flow of information and activity between these.
Here, Salesforce Hubspot integration emerges as a great help. It lets your sales and marketing teams work collaboratively with synchronized data and lead intelligence, leading to time-saving and improved marketing campaigns. But how to integrate Salesforce and Hubspot, why to integrate, success achieved so far, etc.
Obviously, you might be overwhelmed with varied relevant questions. Not to fret! This HubSpot Salesforce integration guide will help you at every edge.
Let’s explore more.
Understanding Salesforce And Hubspot
Before jumping onto the topic, clear up our thoughts about Salesforce and Hubspot.
What is Salesforce?
A cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, Salesforce helps businesses organize and access customer data. Besides, you can manage your customer data, marketing campaigns, and sales operations using this CRM. Also, you can choose this CRM for customer interaction management through email inquiries, phone calls, media, social media, and communities.
- Close more deals,
- Find more prospects,
- Offer better experiences,
- Build robust relationships with customers, etc.
Key Benefits of Hire Salesforce HubSpot Integration Services
Better customer relationship
Track the success of your campaigns
Better data understanding leads to visibility
New ways to generate more convertible leads
Retain lead interest until it gets converted
What is Hubspot?
A cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) platform, HubSpot facilitates businesses with sales, marketing, customer service, and content management. This CRM aims to help companies boost sales and expand better.
- Boost ROI,
- Convert more leads,
- Attract visitors,
- Create and analyze ad campaigns,
- Align sales and marketing teams, etc.
Why Integrate Salesforce with HubSpot – Benefits to Consider?
1. Seamlessly Sync and Improve Your Business Data
Well, it can be complicated and time-consuming to manage and integrate business data across varied platforms.
Here, Salesforce Hubspot integration helps to:
- Diminish manual data transfers,
- Reduce errors,
- Sync every relevant business data in just a few clicks,
- Provide complete insights into your customers and their interactions,
- Understand customer needs and preferences,
- Deliver personalized experiences to drive engagement and loyalty with a wider customer base.
|Small brands seeking to streamline sales and marketing efforts through database syncing|
|Data analysts looking to improve their knowledge of Hubspot and Salesforce integration and|
|Salespersons and marketers wanted to integrate their customer data for improved campaign targeting|
2. Easily Send Valuable Lead Intelligence to the Sales Team
With Salesforce Hubspot integration, you can witness smooth bi-directional sync.
Besides, you can:
- Customize record syncing,
- Send important lead intelligence, such as email opens, website activity, and form submissions, to your sales team to close more deals,
- Prioritize outreach,
- Save time syncing lead scores from Hubspot to Salesforce.
3. Close the Loop Between Sales and Marketing
Using Salesforce data, you can personalize your emails, segment your database, and send emails in the name of sales reps.
Here, the integration of Salesforce and HubSpot can let you:
- Skip manually exporting and importing the listing and campaign responses,
- Track revenue in Hubspot from its closed-won deals by joining campaigns to actual revenue generated.
4. Automate Workflows by Syncing Custom Tickets, Objects, and More
You can avoid manual data entry and errors by seamlessly syncing data between Salesforce and Hubspot while boosting productivity.
With custom objects, you can streamline the workflows, improve decision-making, and enhance insights and scalability for your business.
5. Unify Your Sales and Marketing Data At One Place
Salesforce HubSpot integration helps keep your sales and marketing data in one spot to let you meet all your business needs in just one click on your dashboard.
6. Effective Communication
Also, with the integration, you can effectively communicate and connect with customers who visit your site at the right place at the right time. You will get various tools to automate the processes with one single platform.
7. Automate Data Processing
Salesforce and HubSpot are best at saving your time in data processing as they hold an automatic backup system that lets you be free from rearranging and maintaining your data. They will do it for you and help you set up your customer data.
8. Result Report
Every month or week, you will get result reports through phone calls, email, SMS, etc., reviewing which you can check your company’s performance after Salesforce HubSpot integration.
9. Valuable Lead
Both the CRMs send you useful information and enough leads to know the market and trends. Also, you will know market conditions referring to which you can craft a vast scenario for your business.
Set Up the Integration of Salesforce and HubSpot
First, you need to transfer all your sales, customer service, and marketing data from HubSpot into Data Manager, choosing the HubSpot connector for CRM Analytics.
1. Steps to Connect to Hubspot with OAuth (for data transfer)
Start configuring HubSpot for OAuth, CRM Analytics, and Salesforce to use the CRM Analytics HubSpot connector with an OAuth connection. Such high-level instructions will ease navigation of all the inclusive parts.
- Configure HubSpot for OAuth using the HubSpot OAuth Quickstart Guide.
- With HubSpot OAuth configured, you should follow the steps under Define an Authentication Provider in Your Salesforce Org.
- Copy the Hubspot Client ID to the Salesforce Consumer Key.
- Copy the Hubspot Client secret to the Salesforce Consumer Secret.
- The Authorization Endpoint URL is https://app.hubspot.com/oauth/authorize
- The Token Endpoint URL is https://api.hubapi.com/oauth/v1/token
- After you save the auth provider, you need to copy the Callback URL from Salesforce to the Redirect URL in HubSpot’s OAuth configuration.
- Define a named credential in Salesforce with the authentication provider added to Salesforce. Select the OAuth 2.0 authentication protocol and Named Principal identity type.
- Add the HubSpot connection.
- Enter OAuth for Authentication Type.
2. Step to Get Data from Hub Spot.
- On the Data Manager Connections tab, click New Connection.
- Click the name of the connector, and click Next.
- Enter the connector settings.
- Click Save & Test to validate your settings and attempt to connect to the source. If the connection fails, CRM Analytics shows potential reasons.
3. Filter Data Synced to CRM Analytics
Using data sync filters, you can filter sensitive or unnecessary data from syncing to CRM Analytics. You should know that filters run on the source object and pace up data sync by pulling the data you want into CRM Analytics.
Note: If you think of using excluded data later, you can use a recipe filter to restrict the data written to a dataset despite choosing a data sync filter.
Steps to Follow:
- From Data Manager, click the Connections tab.
- Select the connection associated with the object to filter.
- Click the name of the object to filter.
- Click Data Sync Filter.
- Enter the filter.
- Click Save.
Different Ways to Integrate Salesforce With Hubspot
As you know, Salesforce HubSpot integration lets the data pass seamlessly between both the CRMs and maintain consistency between your sales and marketing teams.
Let’s move ahead with the process to follow.
1. HubSpot-Salesforce Connector
It arrives with a native connector, which eases the integration of Salesforce and HubSpot, making it more effective. Besides, it facilitates you to sync leads, contacts, and opportunities between the two systems. Using this connector, you can also map Salesforce fields to HubSpot properties that ensure data consistency.
When you work with HubSpot connector, you need to keep track of its behavior like below:
- Connected object names should start with letters and include only digitals, letters, or underscores. You can’t end object names with an underscore.
- Also, this connector can sync up to 500 MB per object or 100,000 rows, whichever limit meets first.
- The named credential needs to use the identity type Named Principal and have the status Authenticated.
2. Zapier Integration
An online tool that helps connect apps and services to automate workflows, the Zapier is also preferred for Salesforce HubSpot integration. Create “Zaps” to automate tasks and transfer data between the two platforms depending on the actions and triggers you define.
Through the connection, this third-party integration platform demands no technical expertise and permits:
- Data sharing or triggering actions between tools.
- Automate tasks without needing any help or coding to build the integration.
- Link and sync the actions of software and apps used in a company.
- Permit automatic execution of recurring processes.
- Save time and money by automating workflows.
- Diminish the need for manual data entry and other monotonous jobs.
3. API Integration
You can opt for Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that Salesforce and HubSpot offer for more customized and advanced integrations. This approach provides granular control over data sync and facilitates custom app or script development to ease the integration.
4. Third-Party Integration Tools
Using third-party tools, you can integrate Salesforce and HubSpot easily and faster. Some of the usually picked third-party tools are:
- Live Chat, etc.
Also, by leveraging third-party tools for integration, you can centralize data and streamline your business operations. Such tools arrive with pre-built connectors and workflows that simplify the integration process.
5. Custom Development
You can consider custom development if you are up with highly specific and unique integration requirements for your business. Typically, it demands hiring expert developers to develop a tailored integration solution. With such a development, you will witness maximum flexibility.
6. HubSpot App Marketplace
App Marketplace from HubSpot lets you find and install pre-built integrations and applications for HubSpot Salesforce integration or with other tools. Such apps arrive with support and documentation that can help you set up and use the integration.
7. Salesforce AppExchange
Comes with a wide range of connectors and applications, Salesforce AppExchange allows seamless integration with HubSpot and other marketing automation tools. So, you are free to choose any integration solution from the best options that meet your requirements. One of the most powerful Salesforce AppExchange integrations is HubSpot to Salesforce Connector.
8. Consulting Services
Choose to hire Salesforce HubSpot integration services to meet your unique and specific business needs regarding integration. After assessing your requirements, a Salesforce consultant will suggest the best-fit integration strategy.
Best Practices to Follow While Integrating Salesforce and HubSpot
You can follow the below best practices to reap the maximum value of Salesforce HotSpot integration for your business.
1. Data Cleaning and Normalization
Before you perform integration, be sure you conduct data cleansing and normalization, remove duplicates, update outdated information, and standardize formats.
2. Perform Rigorous Testing
You need to identify and resolve discrepancies or issues and test data syncing, field mappings, and workflows for accurate data transfer between these CRMs.
3. Monitor and Optimize
Also, remember to consistently monitor the integration performance and data syncing by reviewing regularly and optimizing workflows and integration settings. Stay updated with platform features and updates.
4. Understand Your Sales Process
Before you kickstart, be sure you learn your unique sales process and align the integration for the support. Besides, identify the key phases, data points, and milestones for integration optimization.
5. Use Hidden Fields
In HubSpot and Salesforce, you should store extra data, track specific details to leverage the hidden fields, and map and sync them for accessible and consistent data.
6. Customize Integration Settings
Per your business requirements, remember to configure integration settings. For that, you must define rules for field syncing, data mapping, and automation triggers to change the integration settings.
Real-World Story of Successful Salesforce and HubSpot Integration
HubSpot Integration with Salesforce for a Medical Device Manufacturer
Transform lives with advanced healthcare therapies and products.
- During lead handoff (the process of transferring leads from marketing to sales), the set data is not inclusive of the intelligent scoring metrics sales that facilitate access to buyer intent and prioritize the leads accordingly.
- Marketing failed to use the data accumulated in Salesforce for creating intelligent marketing campaigns.
A seamless integration between HubSpot and Salesforce to facilitate automatic data transfer between the two platforms.
The solution supports two sorts of marketing campaigns:
- Direct-to-Consumer Campaigns – Reaches patients and caregivers directly.
- Regular Campaigns – Guide and build brand awareness within the community.
- Improved marketing and sales collaboration,
- Shorter sales cycles
- Enhanced customer experience,
- Automatic data entry,
- Diminished errors in lead data,
- Reduced non-compliance with email marketing regulations risk,
- Automatic lead management process,
- Improved manufacturer, provider, and customer relationships.
How Can Emizentech Help You?
Consider hiring a Salesforce integration company with the required experience and knowledge to beat the challenges and ensure a seamless and successful Hubspot and Salesforce integration.
Turn your head to Emizentech, a well-experienced and expert Salesforce consultant who provides Hubspot Salesforce integration best practices to assist you with a seamless integration process.
- Certified team of Salesforce Consultants,
- Extensive industry experience.
- Better lead conversion rates.
- Boosted sales revenue.
- Improved success rate.
While wrapping up, we hope you got all the relevant information about Salesforce HubSpot integration that you can consider for a seamless process.
If you find it challenging to conduct integration processes, you can hire a Salesforce Consulting company with a proven track record. This way, you can witness smooth integration while managing other business jobs.
Connect with a Salesforce Consulting Company to kickstart your project now!
Frequently Asked Questions
The process of combining the powers of the two CRM platforms (Salesforce and HubSpot) is Salesforce HubSpot integration. It facilitates the seamless data synchronization between these two, strengthening decision-making power.
Salesforce HubSpot integration assists in customer database management and offers a perfect blend of tools that streamline marketing and sales processes to provide personalized burning experiences to customers. The sales-centric tools will help you capture and track leads, while the marketing-centric tools help the reps reach more leads/customers to close more deals.
Well, both the platforms, Salesforce and HubSpot, are beneficial. When integrated, you get a perfect blend of CRM offerings.