Marketing Cloud Content Builder arrives with many features that make marketing teams consider it while analyzing and optimizing the email campaign sent through Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Many claim that email marketing is one of the effective ways to increase customer loyalty and retention.
If you are already using and making the best of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, you should also reap the benefits of Content Builders. It helps in:
- Creating responsive email templates and content blocks.
- Increase engagement and CTR with interactive content.
- Deliver related, highly personalized content using 1-to-1 personalization.
- Optimize email campaigns using the strength of AI.
- Automate routine process using Content Builder Approvals
In this post, we will learn about Content Builder and how it’s easing emails in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder is a great tool with a drag-and-drop interface that helps you create and manage content across channels. It’s one place for all your assets – images, blocks, templates, and emails.
This tool will change the way you organize and create content for your emails. Watch the video to find out more!
The content builder has many great functions. You can easily search and filter your content with the flexible folder structure. Plus, you can create dynamic content without the need for code with the drag-and-drop interface. It has 20 basic email templates, 6 blank and 18 themed ones with live preview functionality. This way, you will be able to preview each email for each individual subscriber.
Looks great, does! It also has features such as Allow, where you can control which elements can or cannot be edited to maintain brand consistency.
Similarly, another great feature is the accelerator. It provides recommendations and best practices to help your team manage, create and optimize content in a more streamlined way.
As mentioned, with Content Creator
- You can create dynamic content easily without being an HTML expert,
- You can add dynamic content blocks to your template, defining rules and content for different audiences.
- Before sending an email, you’ll be able to review the content in the Testing tab, making sure you’re sending the right message.
- In addition to creating templates and emails, the tool allows you to create in-app and push notifications to access similar content.
Our Customer Success Story
Our Client has a footwear chain with over 1.000 stores and 100 million customers in over 50 countries. It focuses on creating a personalized experience that travels with the customer in-store, online, or on social media. This means more dynamic and intelligent communication across channels.
The brand found that pushing out weekly sales emails has been overkill for their shoppers, who buy an average of one pair of shoes a month. They reduced their email communications by 50% and invested in more personal content once a month. This increased email conversions by 131% over the previous year.
“We really try to send the correct information to the customer, which may be most relevant to that customer. Whether it’s email, push, or SMS across all of our platforms, it’s all about being genuinely customer-centric and truly personalized. ” said Client.
Improve Your Business ROI with Salesforce
Hire Salesforce Developers
Communication made easy
In a nutshell, here are some of the benefits of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Content Builder:
- Save time with the easy drag-and-drop interface
- Manage all assets in one place across channels
- Create Professional Emails Without Knowing HTML
- See content changes in your email in real-time
- Enter Code Snipers Like Forward To A Friend
- Test dynamic content for each individual
Check out our post on Journey Builder if you want to know how you build your communication journey. Here you’ll find out how you can guide your audience on a personalized, connected, and relevant journey.
We hope you find this post helpful to know how Content Builder helps in email marketing which is the most effective way of enhancing customer retention and loyalty.