How to Create a Survey
- Click on the icon to open menu options. Select Setup. Type Survey in Quick find box.
- Click Survey Settings.
- Enable Surveys. If you want to create public invitations select an existing Community. Enable Survey Owner Can Manage Responses. Click on App Launcher and search Surveys. Click on the Surveys option.
- It opens the Surveys tab and shows a list of surveys.
- Click on New to create a survey. You should see a screen like this.
- Name your survey for example Crowley NPS Surveys. Enter a welcome message Thanks for using our services. Please tell us about your experience with us in this 30-second survey. Your feedback helps us create a better experience for you and for all our other customers.
- Click on Add Page. Set the page name to NPS.Set page name to NPS.
- Click on Add Question. It gives you options to create different kinds of questions. For eg – Picklist, text, Date, NPS, Rating, Multiple Selection.
- Select the Net Promoter Score (NPS) type question. Add the question text – How likely are you going to recommend us to a friend or colleague?
- Similarly, you can add questions of different types. Add a new page and name the page Want Notification. Add a question Do you want to get updates on New Products and Features? with Picklist type on the page. Add choices Yes and No.
- We can change the next questions based on the answer to the current question. For example, if a customer wants to get updates from us, we can ask him to choose the products on which he needs notifications and if he does not want any notification, we can skip the next question.
- Add another question Please mention the products you are interested in of type Multiple Selection on the same page Want Notification. Add choices Crowley 365, Crowley Outlook. Click on the Display Logic button for this question.
- In the opened dialog Question display logic. Select condition when All the conditions are met. For criteria, select the question Do you want to get updates on New Products and Features? Select equals operator and Yes in response. So, if the user select Yes for the selected question only then the current question appears.
- We can also change the next page in the response to an answer. Add a new page named Overall Experience. Add a question of type Rating. Add question text – How was the overall experience with our Company services?
- Add another page named Low rating reason. Add a text type question with question text – Please tell us the reasons for low rating.
- Go to the Overall Experience page and click on the page branching icon.
- It opens a Page branching dialog. Select Based on conditions checkbox. Select Page Low Rating Reason. Select the condition All the conditions are met. Select Question How was the overall experience, the operator is less than or equal to and response 3. Click on the Create Rule button.
- Add another rule on this dialog. Check Based on Conditions checkbox. Select page Thank You Page. Select condition All the conditions are met. Select question How the overall experience. Select operator is greater than and response 3.
- So, now if the Overall experience is less than or equal to 3, we redirect to the Low Rating Reason page otherwise redirect to the Thank You page.
- Go to Thank You Page. Add Thank you text.
- Click Save button on top and right on the page.
- Click preview to see the preview. Activate it. You cannot edit the pages after the activation. But you can create a copy of the survey or create a new version of the survey.
- We can send emails directly from Survey builder. Go to the Send tab. It gives you two options Get Link, Send Email.
- Select Get Link tile. These links can be copied and sent to users for filling surveys. There are multiple settings available with links – Anonymize responses, Auto Expires, Don’t require Authentication. Check the Don’t require Authentication checkbox.
- Select Send Email tile. Choose Survey link on Select Content picklist and send it to any internal user, contact, lead record. Before sending emails, you can set a few settings on the invitation link.
Anonymize responses – Participants can take the survey without revealing their name or other identifying information.
Let participants see their responses – Participants with Salesforce accounts in your org can access their response record in Salesforce after completing the survey.
Don’t require authentication – Lets a participant who receives a link take the survey without logging into Salesforce or a community.
Unique link (NOTE Use only when you send an email invitation) – Each participant receives a unique invitation link. The participant’s name is associated with the participant’s response record.
- Go to the Analyze tab to see the reports related to Surveys. You can also click on the Export Responses button to export responses as CSV.
SURVEYS IN MULTIPLE LANGUAGES
- Go to Setup again and type Translation in the Quick find box. Select Translation Language Settings. Select the Language and select users who can be translators.
- Go to App Launcher, type surveys, and select surveys to open a list of Surveys. Open the NPS Crowley Surveys. Go to the Languages tab.
- Click on the Translate button for Spanish. It opens a dialog. Give your Spanish translations for each label. Click Save and Next.
- After finishing adding translations go to the right side of the page. Click on the arrow icon to show all options. Click on Open Latest Version.
- It opens the latest version of the survey. Go to the Send tab. Click Get Link tile. Choose Participants outside your company tab. Check the Don’t require Authentication checkbox.
- Copy the link and paste it into the browser. You will see that now before starting Surveys it asks for your preferred language. Then, you continue surveys. Note, you could have sent an email to yourself as we did before in this post. You go to the Send tab and click the Send Email tile. Then, choose Survey Link in the Select Content picklist. Set the recipient and send an email.
If you a project for which you require saleforce development services then we assist you in completing the project. As we are one of the leading salesforce consulting services providers which has helped many businesses improve business processes and improve ROI.